Pam Gunderson interviews Kristin Dixon, Archdiocese of Seattle Superintendent for Catholic Schools, and Anthony Holter, Executive Director of Fulcrum Foundation, to discuss why Fulcrum leverages support for Catholic schools. Dr. Tom Curran reads 12 insights from letters from St. John Bosco on how to discipline young boys.
St. John Bosco’s 12 Tips for Disciplining Kids
1. See Each Child as a Gift
2. Labor with Love
3. Labor with Zeal
4. See Yourself Called By God
5. Be Persistent in Restraining Your Impatience (Don’t Threaten, Persuade!)
6. Don’t Let Kids Settle For Less
7. Keep Calm and Carry-Out Punishment
8. Paul is the Model: Serve
9. Jesus is the Method: Humble of Heart
10. Extinguish Hostility
11. Show Mercy and Hope
12. Beg God for Grace!