Dr. Tom Curran is joined by Msgr. Daniel Mueggenborg, bishop-designate for the Archdiocese of Seattle, to reflect on the Gospel proclaimed on Palm Sunday. Tom shares quotes from Hans Urs von Balthasar, St. Teresa of Calcutta and Symeon the New Theologian on themes related to Holy Week.
Dr. Tom Curran meditates of the Stations of the Cross and reflects on God’s will to live-out these stations through the life of each person. Tom talks about his own ‘public ministry’ in corporate America, the concept of BEING a presentation and embracing the cross Jesus has for today.
Why do Catholic churches display a crucifix instead of a cross? Dr. Tom Curran reflects on the mystery of Jesus Christ crucified and connects the seven last words of Jesus on the cross to the lives of His disciples living TODAY in 2017!
Seven Last Words of Jesus on the Cross:
- “I Thirst”
- “Father forgive them, they know not what they do.”
- “My God, my God, why have You forsaken Me?”
- “Into Your hands Lord, I commend My Spirit.”
- “This day you will be with Me in paradise.”
- “Behold you son, behold your mother.”
- “It is finished.”