Among all the ‘goods’ you can give your kids, what is #1? Dr. Tom Curran reflects on statistics of baptized Catholics practicing their faith as adults. Tom shares stories and insights about the challenge to foster a personal and profound relationship with Jesus Christ in today’s young adults.
Why do Catholic churches display a crucifix instead of a cross? Dr. Tom Curran reflects on the mystery of Jesus Christ crucified and connects the seven last words of Jesus on the cross to the lives of His disciples living TODAY in 2017!
Seven Last Words of Jesus on the Cross:
- “I Thirst”
- “Father forgive them, they know not what they do.”
- “My God, my God, why have You forsaken Me?”
- “Into Your hands Lord, I commend My Spirit.”
- “This day you will be with Me in paradise.”
- “Behold you son, behold your mother.”
- “It is finished.”
Sound Insight Presentation Edition: On today’s podcast, hear the sixth talk in an eight-part conference presentation: “Revitalizing Your Prayer Life” by Dr. Tom Curran.