Dr. Tom Curran is joined by Fr. Kurt Nagel and Fr. Jeff Lewis to share quotes from saints and scripture on the Holy Cross. Today’s panel also share reflections on the meaning of the words exaltation and triumph.
Why do Catholic churches display a crucifix instead of a cross? Dr. Tom Curran reflects on the mystery of Jesus Christ crucified and connects the seven last words of Jesus on the cross to the lives of His disciples living TODAY in 2017!
Seven Last Words of Jesus on the Cross:
- “I Thirst”
- “Father forgive them, they know not what they do.”
- “My God, my God, why have You forsaken Me?”
- “Into Your hands Lord, I commend My Spirit.”
- “This day you will be with Me in paradise.”
- “Behold you son, behold your mother.”
- “It is finished.”